Friday, January 22, 2010

Just to kick off

Hello there, Internet!
So this is what it's like to have a blog... Hmmm....
Well, if you stumbled on my page, I'm glad to have you! Some things you'll notice about me are that a) I am often very very introspective, to the point of reaching a sort of morbidity; b) I love social activism, and I might post some on this page; and c) I will often ask questions of my readers, if readers there be. So please, respond to my posts! Comment on them! Unlike a lot of blogs, I created this to start a dialogue, and to hopefully add momentum to positive social movements, not as a vanity project. I tell you what I think, so please tell me what you think! I would love to hear your opinions, and see any increase in involvement in awesome projects, like the ones I'm gonna use this post to reveal to you!!

www.operationbeautiful.com

itstartswith.us

givesmehope.com

These are just three of hundreds of awesome websites everyone should know about, and I hope they can inspire you and make you as happy as they did for me.

Until my next big idea,
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. 1.) home made cookies rock!
    2.) what ever happened to beanie babies?
    3.) american should stop foreign aid to africa. yes i no i no the starving children. well there are starving children here and american money should go to hungry AMERICAN children first and then hungry african children.

    ReplyDelete