Saturday, January 23, 2010

Art Post 1: Doll

What I'm going to try to do here is post a thought piece and a piece to make you think, every day (unless i don't have any new thoughts, in which case only a piece to make you think). I told you what I thought about Blue and White Night's cancellation- now its my turn to get your brain working.
Now I'm not a very good artist, but I like to think my work makes people think, or reconsider themselves and their surroundings. Here's one such piece. Your job is to tell me the story of the doll- what its history is, who loved it, why it's alone, etc. I can't wait to hear what you come up with! :)


1 comment:

  1. Tabatha is a very strange little girl. Infact, she was born without feet. She is just a lump with arms and a head. Now Tabatha, growing up in the mean streets of Paris decided to become a planet. She was so dedicated to becoming this planet that she even went to medical school where she met a blackberry pie. The two fell in love as they were destined to become a planet mates. But one day when Tabatha was really really hungry and she ate the Pie. This was concidered a hate crime under Iranian law and the Magna Carta dont fuck around. Anyway Tabatha became a planet (as seen in picture above) but was eventually taken out by the liberace supernova known as "liberace's soupernova."

    P.S. I am sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna find out where they're going and meet up with them later. - Mitch

    ReplyDelete