Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two birds, one post

Hello internet! Don't worry, I won't clog the tubes for very long, I have only two things to talk about today.

I noticed recently that I have an astounding total of...
drum-roll please...
SIX followers!! (Hi guys! :P) All of whom live (or lived, as is the case for one of them), I might add, within mere miles of me... win or fail?

So to those six followers, I say this:

1. Come see Curtains this weekend at Schreiber High School! It's a laugh-a-minute murder mystery musical, and Liam Marsigliano wears a thing on his stomach that makes him look pregnant. What more can a person want?

2. When you next get a chance, visit:

sugarandspiceandeverythingweiss.blogspot.com.

It's not for everyone--those afraid of language should watch out--but if you don't mind an f-bomb or two (or thirty), I highly recommend it. I think it's hilarious, and not in the high-brow, "only the upper crust of intellectual society can understand me" kind of way that sounds pretentious when used in blogs. This is an every-man kind of humor, or in this case, every-teen. Gold star, mos def.

This weekend looks insane, schedule-wise, but I promise to raise more questions and start dialogues once again by Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment