Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chile

Hi guys! I wanna just take this post to ask everyone to help Chile after this brutal earthquake. I have a friend there, JP, and he's doing fine, but he says things there were rough, and that this earthquake was of a magnitude more than 5 times the one in Haiti. A lot of the buildings in Chile are engineered so that they're safe in these kinds of situations, but then again, a lot of them aren't. Please, do whatever you can to help out the victims of this crisis. This kind of stuff can and will hit us soon (a giant wave is expected at Hawaii within minutes), and who knows how much we're gonna need. If u don't wanna help Chile for Chile's sake, then build up karma points, but either way, please do whatever you can. Donate money, send aid, write to someone- whatever it takes to do some good.
Thank you!

Oh and PS: my teacher destroyed my essay, so I'll probably rewrite it. I'll keep you posted though!

No comments:

Post a Comment